Foro Cuba Debate
Regístrate a nuestro foro y debate libremente sobre Cuba en un ambiente de cordialidad y respeto. Todos los puntos de vista y perspectivas son bienvenidas sean de un lado u otro del espectro político.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Foro Cuba Debate
Regístrate a nuestro foro y debate libremente sobre Cuba en un ambiente de cordialidad y respeto. Todos los puntos de vista y perspectivas son bienvenidas sean de un lado u otro del espectro político.
Foro Cuba Debate
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

OJ SIMPSON SENTENCIADO A 18 AñOS DE PRISION

OJ SIMPSON SENTENCIADO A 18 AñOS DE PRISION Empty OJ SIMPSON SENTENCIADO A 18 AñOS DE PRISION

Mensaje por El Compañero Vie Dic 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Escapó de la condena de asesinato, pero de la de asalto, robo y secuestro no se salvó.

Saludos cordiales,

O.J. Simpson sentenced to 18 years in prison

LAS VEGAS (TICKER) —O.J. Simpson on Friday was sentenced to a minimum of 18 years by a Nevada judge.

The 61-year-old faces a minimum prison term of six years and likely would have to serve at least eight years.

The former football star was found guilty on 12 charges, including conspiracy and assault with a deadly weapon, in October for his participation in the robbery and kidnapping of two sports memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in September 2007.

Clark County District Judge Jackie Glass handed down the sentence to Simpson, who appeared in court wearing a dark blue prison jumpsuit and shackles.

“At a bail hearing, I said to Mr. Simpson that I didn’t know if he was arrogant, ignorant, or both,” Glass said. “During the trail I got my answer, and it was both.”

Simpson was accused of walking into a Las Vegas hotel room on September 13, 2007, with five other men and robbing the memorabilia dealers of items Simpson said had been stolen from him.

“I thought I was confronting friends and retrieving my property,” Simpson, his voice shaking at times, told Glass prior to sentencing. “I’m sorry, sorry for all of it. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody and didn’t mean to steal from anybody.”

Simpson’s co-defendant, Clarence “C.J.” Stewart, was convicted of the same charges, and also received a minimum 18-year sentence.

El Compañero
El Compañero
Admin/Fundador de Cuba Debate
Admin/Fundador de Cuba Debate

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 7156
Empleo /Ocio : Debatir/Intercambiar ideas sobre temas cubanos e internacionales
Humor : Cubano
Efectividad de Comentarios y Análisis : 85

http://politicacubana.blogspot.com