Foro Cuba Debate
Regístrate a nuestro foro y debate libremente sobre Cuba en un ambiente de cordialidad y respeto. Todos los puntos de vista y perspectivas son bienvenidas sean de un lado u otro del espectro político.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Foro Cuba Debate
Regístrate a nuestro foro y debate libremente sobre Cuba en un ambiente de cordialidad y respeto. Todos los puntos de vista y perspectivas son bienvenidas sean de un lado u otro del espectro político.
Foro Cuba Debate
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

MASACRE EN COLEGIO DE FINLANDIA

2 participantes

MASACRE EN COLEGIO DE FINLANDIA Empty MASACRE EN COLEGIO DE FINLANDIA

Mensaje por El Compañero Mar Sep 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Un fenomeno global del cual no hay explicación logica. ¿Que motiva estas aberraciones? ¿Drogas? ¿Drogas y Juegos electronicos? ¿Drogas, Juego electronico e Idiotez mental?

¿Por que los paises democraticos y desarrollados tienen tantas personas (sobre todo jovenes) con problemas mentales?

Saludos cordiales,

El Compañero.

Gunman kills 10 then himself in Finnish school massacre

HELSINKI (AFP) - A masked student went on the rampage at a Finnish school Tuesday, prowling halls methodically as he shot dead 10 people then himself a day after police quizzed him over a chilling YouTube warning.
ADVERTISEMENT

Young women screamed as the shooter, in his early 20s, stalked the corridors of the vocational college in a ski mask and black outfit letting off round after round at helpless students, witnesses said.

The massacre at the school in Kauhajoki in southwestern Finland was the country's deadliest school shooting and the second in under a year.

"I heard the sound of shooting and hysterical girls' voices. Then two girls came towards my room and said a weird man was shooting," Jukka Forsberg, the janitor of the school, told AFP.

"I went to see and saw a guy leaving a big black bag in the corridor and going into classroom number three and closing the door.

"I looked through the window and he immediately shot at me," he said, adding, "Thank God I was not hit! He fired at me but I was running zigzag. I ran for my life."

Forsberg said he heard "horrible screams of pain" as he raced out of the building.

The shooter has been identified as a second-year culinary arts student Matti Juhani Saari.

Finnish Interior Minister Anne Holmlund said police had questioned the shooter the day before the attack after he posted a video of himself at a shooting range on the Internet.

Investigators had deemed him not enough of a threat to withdraw his gun license, Holmlund said, adding that he obtained a temporary license for a .22-caliber gun earlier in 2008.

Another video clip on YouTube showed the same young man pointing a gun at the camera and saying "You will die next," before firing four shots.

On Tuesday Saari stalked through the school looking for victims before shooting himself in the head with his gun.

He was taken to a local hospital with head injuries, but died later of his wounds, police told AFP.

"Now the number of dead is 10 and the shooter has died. That means 11 people have died," police chief Urpo Lintala told AFP, revising a previous toll of nine people killed.

Police believe all the dead were students at the school, the STT news agency reported.

YouTube said it had removed footage of the Finnish gunman issuing threats in the weeks before the shooting rampage.

"Our heart goes out to the families who have lost loved ones in this tragedy," said a YouTube spokesperson in Paris.

Hours after the massacre, police wearing bullet-proof vests continued to patrol the grounds around the school as crowds gathered behind police barricades.

The school had been set on fire in several locations around the building, a fire brigade duty officer said, and while the flames had been brought under control thick smoke was still complicating the police search of the premises, STT reported.

One of Saari's neighbours told tabloid Iltalehti that the shooter had appeared to be normal, quiet person.

"He was like one of us, quiet, but not a hermit," said an unnamed young female student.

Matti Lehto, the medical director at the Tampere University Hospital, told AFP Saari had suffered "a serious brain injury, a shooting injury, in the head," adding that it "could not be operated."

Following a crisis meeting of the Finnish government, Prime Minister Matti Vanhanen expressed his cabinet's condolences to the victims and their families and said flags would fly at half mast across Finland on Wednesday.

The shooting started at 11:00 am (0800 GMT) and lasted for about an hour and a half, Ari Paananen, at the Kauhajoki mayor's office, told AFP.

The gunman may also have been carrying explosives on him, according to the YLE public broadcaster.

Tuesday's shooting came less than a year after a massacre at a Finnish high school in Jokela, north of Helsinki.

On November 7, 2007, 18-year-old student Pekka-Eric Auvinen shot six students, the headmistress and a school nurse before killing himself.

Before he went on his deadly rampage, Auvinen had also posted a video on the file-sharing website YouTube.

Finland's cabinet has since moved to toughen the country's gun laws.

Finland has one of the world's highest gun ownership rates, ranking third behind the United States and Yemen, according to a study last year by the Small Arms Survey of the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva.
El Compañero
El Compañero
Admin/Fundador de Cuba Debate
Admin/Fundador de Cuba Debate

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 7156
Empleo /Ocio : Debatir/Intercambiar ideas sobre temas cubanos e internacionales
Humor : Cubano
Efectividad de Comentarios y Análisis : 85

http://politicacubana.blogspot.com

MASACRE EN COLEGIO DE FINLANDIA Empty Re: MASACRE EN COLEGIO DE FINLANDIA

Mensaje por La Gran Dictadora Vie Sep 26, 2008 4:13 am

"Un fenomeno global del cual no hay explicación logica. ¿Que motiva estas aberraciones? ¿Drogas? ¿Drogas y Juegos electronicos? ¿Drogas, Juego electronico e Idiotez mental?

¿Por que los paises democraticos y desarrollados tienen tantas personas (sobre todo jovenes) con problemas mentales?

Saludos cordiales,

El Compañero. "
No se. Me parece que es el downside de una sociedad industrial, estos acontecimientos extremos.
Unos factores de influencia en mi opinion son:
* la anonimidad
* mucha competencia
* la atmosfera en las escuelas (hay grupos de estudiantes populares, marginalizados

Quiza tiene que ver algo con ser marginalizado, depresion, y con la edad mental. Me puedo imaginar que a una cierta edad, cuando el cerebro no está completamente desarollado, una persona que está marginalizado, con problemas sociales y sin entorno que le puede ayudar y sin la aptitud para resolver sus problemas positivamente, opta por la el odio a otros. Es eso o odiar a si mismo y suicidarse, por ejemplo.

Ademas, quiza las sociedades industriales sean mas capaz de copiar el comportamiento de Columbine y otros. Estudios han demostrado que hay una relacion causal entre la atencion de la media a estos graves incidentes y la occurencia de ellos.
La Gran Dictadora
La Gran Dictadora
Forista Nuevo
Forista Nuevo

Cantidad de envíos : 91
Empleo /Ocio : Reprimir al pueblo
Humor : Dictadores no tienen humor
Efectividad de Comentarios y Análisis : 0